- 4 POM 100% Whole Wheat Medium Tortillas, warmed
- .5 lb (225g) Halibut, cod or tilapia fillets
- .5 tsp (2 mL) Cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Oil, divided
- .5 cup (125 mL) Shredded green cabbage
- .25 cup (60 mL) Sliced radishes
- .25 cup (60 mL) Frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Sliced green onion
- .25 cup (60 mL) Chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Lime juice
SEASON fish with cayenne pepper.
HEAT half of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook fish until golden, opaque and flakes with a fork, about 3 minutes per side.
COMBINE cabbage, radishes, corn, green onion, cilantro, lime juice and remaining oil.
DIVIDE vegetable mixture between warmed tortillas and top with fish.
Fold in half to serve.