- 4 Large POM Original Tortillas
- 1lb pork tenderloin or leftover cooked pork
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup mango chutney
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup grated, peeled carrot
- 4 tsp sriracha hot sauce (optional)
Pre heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
In a small mixing bowl combine the cumin, paprika, fennel seeds and oil until blended. Brush all over the pork tenderloin. Place in a foil line roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes or until thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 150 °F (65 °C). Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, and then slice.
Place a tortilla on a surface and spread 2Tbsp of mango chutney over the whole tortilla leaving a one-inch border. Top with three slices of pork, 2Tbsp cilantro and ¼ cup carrot. Drizzle with 1tsp of sriracha if desired. Fold in the sides and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.