- 3 POM® Whole Wheat Tortillas 10 in.
- Quiche Filling:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35%whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Cut each tortilla into four 4-inch (10cm)rounds; fit rounds into 12 muffin cups. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly crispedbut not browned. Let cool completely in muffin cups.
Quiche Filling: Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Whisk together cream, eggs, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese evenly into bottoms of each muffin cup.
Spoon or pour Quiche Filling evenly into tortilla cups. Bake for 13 to 15 minutesor until filling is set.