- 2 POM® Tortillas (7inch), warmed
- 3 eggs
- Pinch each salt, pepper and chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped red pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped green pepper
- 2 slices ham, chopped
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 thin tomato slices
- Salsa and sour cream (optional)
Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and chili powder; set aside. In 8-inch (20 cm) skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; add onion, red pepper, green pepper and ham.
Pour in remaining oil, stirring until heated; pour in egg mixture. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg mixture starts to set around the edges; flip over and cook until fully set.
Line baking tray with parchment paper. Layer 2 cheese slices, omelette, tomato slices and remaining cheese slices on one tortilla; sandwich with remaining tortilla.
Place on prepared pan; bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Cut into 4 wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream, if using.