- 2 POM® Tortillas Original (10 inch)
- 4 thickslices bacon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh dill
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula
- 1 ripe plum tomato, sliced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cracked pepper
Line baking sheet with foil; arrange bacon slices on pan. Cook bacon in 425°F (220°C) oven for 10 minutes or until fat starts to render; drain excess fat. Brush bacon with maple syrup; cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until bacon is crispy and caramelized.
Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, dilland salt until combined; spread evenly over tortillas. Top with arugula, tomato slices and bacon; season with pepper. Fold in one side of tortilla and roll up, leaving one end open.