- 4 POM® Original 10" tortillas
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) teriyaki sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pickled ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame seeds
1. Toss together chicken, teriyaki sauce and green onions.
2. Arrange chicken, lettuce, avocado, pickled ginger, cucumber and bean sprouts in center of each tortilla. Drizzle with mayonnaise and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Wrap up each tortilla tightly to enclose filling. Serve immediately or wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Tip: Add a spicy mayo – stir together 2 tsp (10 mL) sriracha sauce with the mayonnaise before drizzling over the filling.